You may be asked to present photographic Identification as security prior to rental of Bike.
You may be asked for card pre-authorisation as security prior to rental of Bike.
- Each party shall, in connection with the exercise of its rights and the performance of its obligations under the Contract, comply with data protection law.
- Recalibration Limited t/a LiKe Bikes acknowledges that in providing services under this Contract Recalibration may process personal data on behalf of the Customer within the meaning of the data protection law (such data being “Personal Data”). Recalibration shall, in relation to any Personal Data processed in connection with the performance by Recalibration of its obligations under this Contract:
- Process that Personal Data only on the written instructions of the Customer unless Recalibration is required by the laws of any member of the European Union or by the laws of the European Union applicable to Recalibration Limited t/a LiKe Bikes to process Personal Data (“Applicable Laws”). Where Recalibration is relying on laws of a member of the European Union or European Union law as the basis for processing Personal Data, Recalibration Limited t/a LiKe Bikes shall promptly notify the Customer of this before performing the processing required by the Applicable Laws unless those Applicable Laws prohibit Recalibration from so notifying the Customer;
- Ensure that it has in place appropriate technical and organisational measures, to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing of Personal Data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, Personal Data, appropriate to the harm that might result from the unauthorised or unlawful processing or accidental loss, destruction or damage and the nature of the data to be protected, having regard to the state of technological development and the cost of implementing any measures (those measures may include, where appropriate, pseudonymising and encrypting Personal Data, ensuring confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of its systems and services, ensuring that availability of and access to Personal Data can be restored in a timely manner after an incident, and regularly assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of the technical and organisational measures adopted by it);
- Ensure that all personnel who have access to and/or process Personal Data are obliged to keep the Personal Data confidential;
- Not transfer any Personal Data outside of the European Economic Area unless the prior written consent of the Customer has been obtained and the following conditions are fulfilled
(i) Recalibration Limited t/a LiKe Bikes or the Customer has provided appropriate safeguards in relation to the transfer;
(ii) the data subject has enforceable rights and effective legal remedies;
(iii) Recalibration Limited t/a LiKe Bikes complies with its obligations under the data protection legislation by providing an adequate level of protection to any Personal Data that is transferred; and
(iv) Recalibration Limited t/a LiKe Bikes complies with reasonable instructions notified to it in advance by the Customer with respect to the processing of the Personal Data;
- Assist the Customer, at the Customer’s cost, in responding to any request from a Data Subject and in ensuring compliance with its obligations under the data protection legislation with respect to security, breach notifications, impact assessments and consultations with supervisory authorities or regulators;
- Notify the Customer without undue delay on becoming aware of a Personal Data breach;
- At the written direction of the Customer, delete or return Personal Data and copies thereof to the Customer on termination of the Contract unless required by Applicable Law to store the Personal Data; and
- Maintain complete and accurate records and information to demonstrate its compliance with this clause and allow for audits by the Customer’s designated auditor (at the Customer’s cost).